· Poured concrete driveways along the site
· Rough grading of landscape restoration areas
· Grading of roadways in preparation for asphalt pavement
· Provided access to driveways
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, June 13th to June 17th
· Paving of first layers of asphalt pavement
· Perform final testing of underground utilities
The Village of Glenview is extremely grateful for your patience and understanding over the past several weeks as you endured an extended period of time without access to your driveways. Access to your driveways will be restored by the end of the day on Friday so you can park in your garages and driveways over the weekend.
A significant milestone is scheduled to be reached next week with the first layers of asphalt pavement being installed. Once the asphalt is installed, the amount of dust will be greatly reduced and a smooth driving surface will be provided. There will still be additional work along the project, but hopefully the most significant inconveniences are behind you.
Once the first layer of asphalt pavement is paved, the contractor is scheduled to begin the landscape restoration with topsoil and sod in the coming weeks.
Thanks again for all your patience.