· Milled asphalt surface at intersection of Grove Street and Hutchings Avenue
· Milled asphalt surface at intersection of MacLean Court and Hutchings Avenue
· Final cleaning and work to prepare for paving the final layer of asphalt pavement
· Applying layer of tack coat (oil) and sand prior to asphalt paving
· Asphalt surface paving
Work Remaining to be completed
· Repair damaged sidewalk at Grove Street and Hutchings Street
· Continued watering of sod
The major construction operations along Hutchings Avenue is now completed. The only remaining items are to remove and replace a few vandalized sections of concrete sidewalk and continued watering of the previously installed sod. The contractor will continue to water the sod until a healthy stand of grass is established.
We are hopeful that you are happy with the improvements made to your street and neighborhood. We understand it was a long construction process and your patience has been greatly appreciated.
Since major construction is now completed, this will be the final Blog Post for the project. We hope you found the information provided in the blog useful regarding the construction progress and schedule for the upcoming weeks as well as providing information regarding the overall construction process.
If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments please contact the Village Project Manager, James Tigue, at 847-904-4334.
Thanks again for all your patience, understanding, and cooperation throughout the construction process.