· Paved first layer of asphalt pavement
· Performed final testing of the water main system
· Internal televising of storm sewers and sanitary sewers.
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, June 20th to June 24th
· Grading of existing areas disturbed by construction
· Installation and final grading of topsoil
· Sod Installation
The first layer of asphalt pavement being installed was a significant project milestone as the amount of dust is greatly reduced and a smooth driving surface is re-established.
The contractor is anticipated to begin landscape restorations next week. The work will including grading the existing landscape that was disturbed during construction, removing any excess material from the project site, installation and grading of topsoil, and sod installation. Once the contractor has installed the new sod, they will continue to water it until a healthy stand of grass is established.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding through the construction progress. Hopefully with the asphalt pavement installation and the upcoming landscape restoration, you can begin to see what the final project will look like.