· Limited work completed on-site
· Asphalt driveway restorations completed
· Began installation and final grading of topsoil
· General site clean-up
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, July 4th to July 8th
· No work over the July 4th Holiday
· Complete installation and final grading of topsoil
· Sod Installation
Once the topsoil installation is completed, we request those residents with irrigation systems damaged during construction to please have them replaced and / or repaired by your irrigation contractor. It is typically easier for your irrigation contractor to repair the irrigation system after topsoil installation, but prior to sod installation.
Currently, the contractor is anticipating to perform the asphalt surface paving the week of July 11th.
Thanks again for your patience as the landscape restoration was delayed.
The contractor will not be on-site over the July 4th Holiday. Have a safe and enjoyable Holiday Weekend!!!