· Grading of area disturbed during construction
· Installation and final grading of topsoil
· Sod Installation
· Adjusting structures to final grade
· Performed final testing for underground utilities
· Performed walk-through with Village staff to find any items that need additional work
· Made minor repairs at locations identified by Village staff
· General site clean-up
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, July 18th to July 22nd
· Asphalt surface paving
· Milling asphalt surface at intersection of Grove Street and Hutchings Avenue
· Milling asphalt surface at intersection of MacLean Court and Hutching Avenue
· Repair damaged sidewalk at Grove Street and Hutchings Street
Paving of the asphalt surface layer is scheduled for next week. Additional information will be provided when the schedule is finalized regarding travel cautions and restrictions during the paving operations and prior when the existing asphalt will have a thin layer of oil sprayed on it.
The contractor has completed the landscape restoration with sod. The contractor will continue to water the sod until a healthy stand of grass is established.
The project is nearly completed with only the asphalt surface paving and a few other minor items of work to perform. Now that the sod is completed, hopefully you feel your yards are back to the way they were prior to the project starting.
Thanks again for all your patience, understanding, and cooperation during this long construction season.