· Excavated pits for directional drillings
· Installed water main via directional drilling
· Storm sewer repairs
· Located existing underground utility locations
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, April 18th to 22nd
· Connect to existing water main at Maclean Court and Hutchings Avenue on Monday, April 18th.
· Open cut installation of fire hydrants and valves
· Continue with storm sewer repairs and installation.
On Monday, April 18th, the water main will be shut-down to facilitate the connection between the existing water main and new water main at the intersection of Maclean Court and Hutchings Avenue. The Village has provided notice to those residents affected by the shut-down. The shut-down is expected to last from 9 AM to 3 PM.
Thank you in advance to all those residents and businesses that are affected by the water main shut-down on Monday.