· Received required approvals to place new water main into service
· Continued making storm sewer replacements
· Continued with storm sewer service replacements
· Began water service replacements
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, May 2nd to May 6th
· Continue with water service replacements
· Remaining existing concrete pavement will be removed.
o Aggregate base will be installed to keep the roadway passible.
· Complete storm sewer service replacements
Water service replacements will continue next week. Water services will be replaced from the new water main to the existing valve and box located in front of each home. During the water service replacement, water to individual homes will be shut-off for 1 to 2 hours while the transition from the old service to the new service is made. The contractor will notify each resident individually regarding the approximate time and day of the water shut-off prior to turning off the water. Thank you in advance for the inconvenience of these short-term water service disruptions.
Thank you to all the residents as you are experiencing the various inconveniences and delays associated with living within a construction area. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.